“Going to the chapel, gonna get married…” In Flagstaff and you’re getting married? Skip the chapel and pick a unique Flagstaff wedding venue to celebrate your big day.
What are the Top 5 wedding venues in Flagstaff?
This mountain town is a perfect backdrop for your special day. Here are some of the more popular wedding locations:
High Country Conference Center
If you’re looking for an all-inclusive, upscale wedding venue with spectacular views of the outdoors without having to be outside in the elements.
- Location: 201 West Butler Avenue
- Phone: 928-523-9521
Foxboro Ranch Estates
This picturesque location is best for a secluded and private ceremony that allows you and guests to be in the wide open spaces of Northern Arizona.
- Location: 20 minutes South of Flagstaff along the 1-17
- Phone: 928-286-9203
Little America Hotel
For a venue with character that’s in the heart of the city check out Little America with gorgeous ballrooms inside and beautiful outdoor ceremony spaces.
- Location: 2515 East Butler Avenue
- Phone: 928-779-7900
The Arboretum at Flagstaff
To be surrounded by luscious gardens and colorful flowers is an ideal image for any wedding ceremony. If it happens to be yours then gather your treasured loved ones at the Arboretum at Flagstaff for your wedding.
- Location: 4001 South Woody Mountain Road
- Phone: (928) 774-1442, ext. 106
The Grand Canyon
To be wed at this World Wonder is an honor, makes for a great story and even better photos.
- Location: Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona.
- Phone: South Rim: 928-638-7707 or North Rim: 928-638-7749 (May-October); 928-638-7707 (October-April)
How can I obtain a marriage license?
Getting a marriage license in Flagstaff is a pretty simple process. This is what you do:
- Go to the Clerk of the Court office in the Superior Court in Flagstaff.
- There are $72 in fees; fees must be paid in cash.
- You both need to be there with your driver’s license and social security numbers.