- Grab a bite and pull a chair for Movies on the Square.
- Enjoy a free concert while you enjoy the great Northern Arizona air.
- Bring your kids for fun learning activities.
What can I see and do at Heritage square?
There is plenty to do at Heritage square from events like movies and concerts to more tame events like swing lessons and kids’ activities. The square is most lively during the summer, when the weather is gorgeous.
- Movies on the Square: In the summer season, every Friday evening a movie is shown on a big projection screen on the square. The movies are always family friendly (rated G or PG). Bring your kids, dogs, foldable chairs and blankets.
- Summer Concert series: In the summer, there is a concert series with shows on the square every Saturday (4p.m.-6p.m.) and Sunday (2p.m. to 4p.m.). There is also live entertainment before Movies on the Square.
- Kids Squared: Every morning (Monday through Friday) from 10a.m. to 11a.m. there are free activities for kids ages 2 to 14. Some of the featured activities include pottery workshops, recycled art workshops and a children’s dance and movement classes.
- Leave your mark: If you would like to contribute to the fund that keeps Heritage square fun you can buy a brick and have it engraved. Prices start at $65.
Where is Heritage square?
It is in the center of downtown on Aspen Ave. sandwiched between San Francisco Street and O’Leary Street.
When is Heritage square open?
The square is open all the time, however, there is not always something going on at the square.
How much does Heritage square cost?
Events on the square are free.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
You can call the Flagstaff Convention & Visitors Bureau at 928-774-9541.