- Take the Southwest Chief Amtrak Line to Flagstaff, Arizona from any city between Chicago and Los Angeles.
- From Flagstaff, hop on the Southwest Chief for one stop to Williams and then board the Grand Canyon Railway for round-trip access to and from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Take the Southwest Chief to Flagstaff
This train route cuts across the U.S. starting in Los Angeles and ending in Chicago. From the stations along the route you can connect to other places in the country.
Make Reservations Online or Call Amtrak at 800-872-7245.
Nearby Train Stations:
- Address: 1 East Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Services: Station building with waiting room and ticket office.
- Distance to Flagstaff: 0 miles, the station is located right downtown.
- Getting around Flagstaff: A convenient public bus system offers transportation throughout town and makes frequent stops at the train station. Pop into the Visitor Center, located at the train station, for more information.
- Arrival Times Heading West:
Flagstaff - 9:51pm
- Arrival Times Heading East:
Flagstaff - 5:36am
Take the Grand Canyon Railway to the Grand Canyon
From Williams, Arizona, just one stop west of Flagstaff along the Amtrak Southwest Chief line, the Grand Canyon Railway offers train service right to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Fares: Adult round-trip in coach $70
- Train Stations: Williams, Arizona at 233 North Grand Canyon Blvd and the Grand Canyon Depot at El Tovar Hotel on the South Rim.
- Reservations: Call 800-843-8724 or Book Online.