- Guided nature walks and education classes will give you plenty to do for a day at the arboretum.
- Take a class and pick up some handy, dandy gardening skills that you can take back home with you.
What can I see and do at Flagstaff Arboretum?
It might just seem like an oversized garden but there are plenty of things to do at the Flagstaff Arizona Arboretum.
- Guided walk: Go on a free guided walk through the arboretum. The walks last 45 minutes at start at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. daily. The walks give you the chance to really experience the gardens.
- Take a class: The venue offers several different gardening classes for beginners or those who want to grow edible food.
- Attend an annual event: There are numerous annual events including events on Mother’s day, Labor Day and a Pumpkin walk.
Where is Flagstaff Arboretum?
Go through town on Route 66 heading west. After Woodlands Village Boulevard continue on 66 for one mile. At Woody Mountain Road take a left and continue for almost four miles until the Flagstaff Arboretum.
When is Flagstaff Arboretum open?
April 15th through October 31st: 9a.m. to 5p.m. Closed Tuesdays
Closed from November 1st through mid April.
How much does Flagstaff Arboretum cost?
- Adults: $10
- Senior (65 ): $7
- Youth (3-17): $5
- Under 3: free
- Group rates are available.
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call the Flagstaff Arboretum at (928) 774-1442 or visit them online.